Episode 263-Messy Middle or normal process: reducing frustration and increasing fun
In this episode, four students join me, and we discuss the breakthroughs and light bulb moments they have had while participating in The Resourceful Rider Program.
- Mutual respect and kindness
- Reducing overwhelm
- We discuss normalizing challenges aka the messy middle
- Increasing confidence by having a plan
- The power of focus
- Pausing before believing the first thought you have
- Considering your horse’s point of view
- Increasing enjoyment while training your own horse
By hearing from different perspectives, the concepts shared might land differently for you, and inspire you to recognize your horse’s and your own capabilities.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST HERE:
WHY IS MY HORSE...?