Episode 259: The value of seeing the whole process
In this episode, you’ll have the opportunity to experience a glimpse behind the scenes into the lives and journey of two students inside the Resourceful Rider program.
Through these heartfelt conversations, you’ll gain insight into their personal journeys. They’ll share their stories of overcoming challenges, celebrating successes, and experiencing life-changing moments that have shaped their paths.
- Feeling like you might not be ready
- Linear vs 3D training plans
- The setbacks that come when ‘leveling up’
- Retraining the frustration response
- Not viewing the horse as being defiant
- Self evaluation to improve feel and timing
- Non-judgmental learning
This episode is filled with wisdom and inspiration, and by the end, you’ll see how it was possible for them…and it’s possible for you too. Let’s get started!
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST HERE:
WHY IS MY HORSE...?