Episode 231-Groundwork: earning the right to be in each other’s space
Today, I’m answering a question that came in about my philosophy of ‘earning the right to be in each other’s space.”
The caller explains that she understands the concept as it applies to a pushy horse having to earn the right to enter her space. She is curious about how this concept applies to timid or fearful horses.
Other concepts discussed include:
– a horse being distracted or not interested is discussed as a separate issue from earning the right to be in each other’s space.
– how curiosity impacts both the pushy and the timid horse
– the importance of training the emotional state
– the problem with being sneaky
– the importance of showing up in the same energy that you would if you were riding a horse you were confident on.
– timid horses are drawn to powerful energy
Leave a Comment
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST HERE:
WHY IS MY HORSE...?
Free PDF Download "Why is my horse...20 things your horse is saying with his behavior"
PDF will be delivered to the email address you enter as will weekly tips from Stacy. Totally free. Unsubscribe anytime.
Thanks for sharing your experience. It has been very moving!