In regards to your request, via electronic media, and I quote: “Can you help me tame this wild horse?” please take note of the following riding infractions:
1) you are not wearing a helmet
2) no heel on your boot, correction, no boot
3) unsafe riding surface-too much concussion on horse…and potentially rider
4) your balance seems to be off…Is that your purse over your shoulder? That could be the cause….
5) most riders struggle with ‘looking down’ too much but you seem to be an exception to this….please, look down a bit more! Because….Heaven help us all…….
YOU SEEM TO BE RIDING IN A PUBLIC AREA!!!!! But if all else fails, have someone unplug your steed.